Transfers to and from Louis Armstrong (MSY) International Airport, in the vehicle of your choice. Sedans and stretch Lincoln Town Cars from 1- to 10-passenger capability.
Benefits and prices are below.
▪ No need standing in cab lines or waiting on shuttles.
▪ Vehicles chauffeured by trained, experienced chauffeurs.
▪ Travel in style
▪ Stretch Limos have TV with VCR, stocked bar, mood lighting, moon roof, privacy partition and stereo.
Our rates are comparable to other limousine firms; our level of service, superior. Should you receive a quote significantly less than ours; then you are receiving a quote for a “shared ride” not private; or hidden fees will be added to your rate at the conclusion of the ride. We do not have hidden costs. Prices include a 28% Gratuity.
|Vehicle||Max Passenger Count||Rate per Transfer||Gratuity||Total|
|Van||10 w/luggage, 14 w/o||$105.00||$29.40||$134.40|
|Luggage Vehicle||0 (Luggage only)||$90.00||$25.20||$115.20|
MAXIMUM of 2 stops exceeding no longer than 15 minutes wait time
▪ Additional stops during transfer are $10+28%=$12.80 EACH
▪ Transportation Between 12am-5am additional $25 inclusive
▪ Car Seats Available at $10 inclusive each
▪ Baggage Handling Fee: $1.50/bag May apply for large groups
▪ Toll charges will be applied if needed
Transportation Center – Limousine Pick Up Points
After arriving in the Crescent City, and claiming your baggage, you will be looking for the transportation center which is located just outside the doors from the baggage claim, in the front, center of the airport parking garage. Ask your booking agent if your pick up point will be on the island in front of the transportation center or in the transportation center. This is where the limousine pick up point is located. Your arrival time is important, your limousine will arrive 15 minutes after your plane to allow for baggage pick-up.
New Orleans Limo Service
1423 Pine St
New Orleans, LA 70118